Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Osama Obama Leads in NH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I feel the same way about Fred. Maybe its best we do have a Pres that doesnt really give a dern.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I would vote for Fred if he makes it that far but I know he won't.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would vote for Fred if he makes it that far but I know he won't. </div></div>
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] It was like said- at least I have grown used to this and he should be up on what his friends want. We will have to change horses, and clean houses somewhat. Even if another 'pub gets in.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    Not much to choose from. Seems like that is the way it always is.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    WTF, WTF, WTF....

    I mean hell if we ever needed a decent president, it is now, and there isn't shat to vote for
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF, WTF, WTF....

    I mean hell if we ever needed a decent president, it is now, and there isn't shat to vote for </div></div>

    And that's the way the powers that be want it. In all honesty there isn't much of a difference between the Dems and Rep. Both are Socialist and taking this country down the same road. One party is just taking a couple of side streets to make you think there is a difference in the parties. If a candidate ran that had some guts and respect for the Constitution he would screw up the plans. Does it EVER strike the populace as odd that a large portion of the influential congressional members of both parties and every President except Reagan in recent history are members of the same organizations like the CFR? We, the American public, have been sold up the river. I'll cast my vote for the Constitution Party once again....

    Constitution Party Website
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Osama Obama Leads in NH

    I was raised a hard-core democrat, did a complete 180 during my college years, and have pretty much voted a republican ticket ever since. Lately, I've considered not even voting - I figure they're all the same, status quo regardless of who's elected. IMO, both parties have now historically abandoned conservatives. I'm not overly familiar with the Constitution Party, but after reading your post, I'm going to look at their platform. Thanks for posting their website.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •